This faucet was created as a tool for community growth, providing an easy bridge between new users and Horizen ecosystem. The Faucet rewards you with ZEN, offering an easy and free way for you to receive and send your first transactions. It will also give you the opportunity to start exploring and learning about Horizen products without any requirement for investing your own money.
How to create an account
Visit the Horizen account sign up page at https://getzen.cash/auth/register?ref=2738.
– Enter Your first name
– Enter your Gmail Address (right now only Gmail addresses are supported. If you don’t have Gmail account you can create one clicking on this link: Gmail Sign Up)
– Create a login password (always enter a unique and secure password which at least 8 characters long)
– check the ‘Register to Horizen newsletter’ box and click on ‘Register’
– Check Your email to activate account
Best ZEN Wallets
If you do not have a ZEN wallet, please visit this page: https://www.horizen.global/wallets and choose one that suits your needs. If you interested just for fauceting I recommend using ARIZEN. Its super light and don’t require a lot of resources. But if you are interested in testing all Horizen futures I recommend Sphere. It is important to consider that, Horizen team don’t recommend using Exchange addresses at all since Exchanges have their own rules and limits on minimum transactions deposits.
How to use ZEN Faucet
- Copy the address in which you want to receive your reward.
- Paste the address inside “Your ZEN address” field in the Faucet.
- Complete the ReCaptcha
- Click on “Claim”
- Faucet pay Zatoshis every 20 hours. If you claimed the previous day the star multiplier will increase your reward according to your star level.
On the upper part of the screen, you will have a star counter that it would start filling as soon as you start claiming. Each consecutive daily claim will accumulate a star (between 20-30 hours apart from last your last claim). Once the star count reaches 5 stars, you can claim the Bonus Round. In the following explanation, we will learn how the star counter works in detail.
Star counter rules:
- For each consecutive day of claiming ZEN in our Faucet, you accumulate a star and your claimed reward is multiplied by a defined value depending on your star level:
- The bonus round will remain active after the fifth consecutive day, it is important to consider that Bonus Rounds are not accruable, this means that in order to claim it successfully you will need to play it before accumulating for another time the five stars.
- After the claiming of Day 6, the star counter will reset to zero. Missing a consecutive day would also reset the star counter to zero.
A bonus round could be only activated by two events:
- A referral being activated
- Claiming consecutively for five days
Let’s discuss each case:
When a referral is activated
Activated means that referral in your dashboard is already registered with your invitation and have already claimed ZEN in the Faucet for the first time. Once these two events become true, the referral status will change to “Claim now”. When the button, there is no time limit to claim a bonus round in the referral page, is clicked the Bonus Round screen pops up to play the game.
Claiming consecutively for five days
A consecutive claim will accumulate a star in your star level, once you have the 5 stars on the star counter, you will be able to play the bonus round when desired. Bonus rounds are not accruable, this means that if you do not play the bonus round before claiming for the sixth consecutive day, you will lose the privilege to play the bonus round for that occasion.
A bonus round can reward you up to 1 ZEN, possible values to win are 0.0025, 0.1 and 1 ZEN, there is a greater probability to win the minimum reward than winning the 1 ZEN reward
Horizen is building a technology platform with optional privacy features that aims to enable an application-rich and inclusive ecosystem to provide people with freedom and everyday usability.
Launched in May 2017, the leading-edge platform enables real-life uses beyond its cryptocurrency – ZEN, including the ability to deploy sidechains and integrate third-party technologies.
ZEN is the native cryptocurrency of Horizen. Its optional privacy feature allows you to control your digital footprint.
ZEN offers two different types of addresses:
- T-Addresses – Regular addresses for making transactions similar to bitcoin. These transactions are public and transparent on the blockchain.
- Z-Addresses – Also known as shielded addresses, transactions between Z-Addresses are completely private and anonymous. They leverage zero-knowledge cryptography to obscure sender and recipient addresses, as well as amount sent. Balances in shielded addresses are private, however, any regular addresses on the receiving end will deshield the token and reveal the value received on the blockchain.
Hello everyone. I always introduce myself as a lover of cryptocurrencies in general and everything that surrounds them. Also, I’m the owner of starfaucet.net network ( Faucets, Auto Faucets, Faucets Lists…) On this blog, you will be able to find up-to-date news about the world of cryptocurrencies, ways to make extra money online and perhaps some other additional things.