BTCPop is an online lending platform, which also comes with an altcoin Faucet, Exchange, Staking pool, a shares market that supports IPOs, bond funding and trading. This isn’t exactly a BTCPop review. It’s just quick tutorial on how to increase your crypto portfolio with a few clicks. But in one of my next posts, I will be more focused on BTCPop landing platform and how platform really works.
How to Create an Account?
- First thing you need to do is to set up your account on BTCPop Altcoin Faucets.
Registration Link: https://btcpop.co/Faucet (click on this link and you will be redirected on the page which looks like the image below)
- Find and click on “register here“
- After creating an account and confirmation of the email, You can log in to your account.
- Next, on the left side click on Faucets
- On this page, you can see an overview of all the altcoins which BTCPop offer to claim. Choose the one you like best (or which has the most reward value), solve the captcha, submit – and you’re done.
BTCPop Faucet Features
- You can claim coins once every 30 minutes
- There are no background or any type of miner anywhere on this site
- For claiming from the faucet you need to solve only one captcha (No Shortlinks!)
- No pop-ups
- Referral Program: 25% for all coins
- The faucet doesn’t have a daily claim limit
- Claimed coins will be credited to your BTCPop account once a day
- Staking coins (I will explain this in just a few paragraphs)
Available coins on BTCPop Faucet
On BTCPop faucet you can find almost 100 different Cons including PIVIX, Blackcoin, ReddCoin, 404, Stratis, Peercoin, ExclusiveCoin, AllSafe, Pinkcoin, Junson Ming Chan Coin, TeslaCoin, Unigrid, etc…
Below is a current list of top 10 coins ranked by the value which can be found on faucet:
Those are just some of the coins available on a faucet. If you want to know more about coins visit this link: https://btcpop.co/Faucet
How to claim from Faucet?
- Choose which Cryptocurrency you want to claim
- Click on Claim Button (for this example I chused to claim PIVIX)
- After this new window will appear which looks like the image below
- Now you only need to enter your BTCPop username, solve Captcha and press “Claim now!” button
- Once claimed, your coins will be deposited into your Btcpop account. On the end of each day, you will be able to check your balance and see how much coins you earn. Immediately after they appear on your account you will start with earning passive income from staking.
What does it mean to stake a Cryptocurrency?
Staking is the process of holding funds in a cryptocurrency wallet to support the operations of a blockchain network. Essentially, it consists of locking cryptocurrencies to receive rewards. In most cases, the process relies on users participating in blockchain activities through a personal crypto wallet, such as BTCPop wallet.
How does staking work?
As mentioned, staking is the process of holding funds to receive rewards, while contributing to the operations of a blockchain. As such, staking is widely used on networks that adopt the Proof of Stake (PoS) consensus mechanism or one of its variants.
Unlike Proof of Work (PoW) blockchains that rely on mining to verify and validate new blocks, PoS chains produce and validate new blocks through staking. This allows for blocks to be produced without relying on mining hardware (ASICs). So, instead of competing for the next block with heavy computation work, PoS validators are selected based on the number of coins they are committing to stake.
Typically, users that stake larger amounts of coins have a higher chance of being chosen as the next block validator. While ASICs mining requires a significant investment in hardware, staking requires a direct investment (and commitment) in the cryptocurrency. Each PoS blockchain has its particular staking currency.
The production of blocks via staking enables a higher degree of scalability. This is one of the reasons the Ethereum network will eventually migrate from PoW to PoS, in the Ethereum Casper upgrade.
BTCPop is practically a big wallet where all coins are stored. On those coins BTCPop receives rewards and if you have at least one coin in their wallet you will receive the same small reword for holding your coins.
How can I check how much coins I earned from staking?
You can check your everyday staking stats by clicking on Staking Stats located in main BTCPop many or you can click on this link: https://btcpop.co/Staking
Like you can see on the image below I’m staking over a 30 different Cryptocurrencies. This is not hard and when you familiarize yourself with the platform all this will be very funny and you will come back every day just co chack how much coins you earn during the previous day.
BTCPop is a great platform not only for faceting but also for staking your earned coins. I can see them becoming the top staking location on the internet very soon. With very small deposit and withdrawal minimums, they are an excellent platform for users which doesn’t have a lot of coins but want to try staking. Best of all is you don’t even need to deposit your coins there. Just claim every day from their faucet and your crypto portfolio will increase in no time. The added ability to exchange and trade your staking coins is fantastic and you can check that option too.
Hello everyone. I always introduce myself as a lover of cryptocurrencies in general and everything that surrounds them. Also, I’m the owner of starfaucet.net network ( Faucets, Auto Faucets, Faucets Lists…) On this blog, you will be able to find up-to-date news about the world of cryptocurrencies, ways to make extra money online and perhaps some other additional things.